Austria / Belgium / Denmark / Europe / France / Germany / Holland / Muslims in Media Statistics / Netherlands / Sweden

Most European Muslims want Sharia – not European laws

In other words: the claim that they are “escaping” atrocities are actually not true. They want atrocities – plus free house and money. What exactly is included in Sharia law: Beheadings Stonings Hangings Crucifixions Honor killings Genocide Burning infidels alive Supremacy/global domination Warfare/conquest Beatings Torture Limb amputations Genital mutilation Death to apostates Forced conversion Slavery … Continue reading

Denmark / Europe / Muslims in Media Statistics

Denmark: 46.1% of Muslims surveyed feel Danish law must be based on Sharia

One in four Muslims in Denmark feel that Danish law must be based on Koranic law mixed with basic Danish constitution, while one in ten believe Danish law must be based only on the Koran. 53.9% of the surveyed believe in Danish laws. In other words, the remaining 46.1% of Muslims surveyed want Sharia law … Continue reading

Europe / Germany / Muslims in Media Statistics

Number of Salafist in Germany surges by 25% in four months

by Breitbart London, 21 Nov 2015 The number of fundamentalist Salafi Islamists in Germany — those who aim to practice their religion according to 7th century norms — is rising at an unprecedented rate. A survey commissioned by Germany security services estimated that there were around 7,900 active Salfis in Germany this June, Focus Online reports. … Continue reading

Denmark / Europe / Germany / Muslims in Media Statistics / UK

Islamists on Welfare in the West

Islamists on Welfare: Paid to Plot the West’s Demise by Kathy Shaidle Pajamas Media April 4, 2011 In 2008, the Toronto Sun reported that “hundreds of [Greater Toronto Area] Muslim men in polygamous marriages — some with a harem of wives — are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to … Continue reading

Europe / Muslims in Media Statistics / UK

Survey: 23% of Syrian refugees in Europe susceptible to Islamic State recruitment

We think the real numbers are more towards the 80% mark, as that is a regular indication in surveys in the Arab world. Still, if we should tone it down a bit and adopt the 13% confirmed Isis supporters among the new-comers it would still make over 100,000 Muslim arrivals into Europe (est at 800,000 … Continue reading